Job Location55 Durban St Worthmanville
Leibrands Financial management is seeking a professional That is familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Fiancial Accounting Field willing to work in a fast paced environment.
Working Hours are from 8am-4:30 pm(Monday- Friday)
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- No less than six CSEC subjects including English, Mathematics & Accounts
- Must have atleast 3 years experience in the field
- Must be able to multitask
- Must be able to work with little to no supervision
- knowledge of Quickbooks
- Must have good command of MS office suite
- Higher level accounting qualifications would be an asset
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Preparing and maintaining important financial reports
- Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best-practices, identify issues and strategize solutions, and help organizations run efficiently
Will be discussed in interview
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover to our email
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY