Junior Video Editor
• Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in communication studies or related field.
• Proven experience (2 – 5 years), preferably in a similar role.
• Advanced proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Capacity to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Training in multimedia and communications
• Proficiency in editing software programs
• General understanding of computers and digital equipment and knowledge of new and cutting-edge technology
• Create, Capture, develop and produce audio, video and other media content destined for the company's and the company's clients various media platforms.
• Create and edit content and for all relevant company Facebook and LinkedIn pages to enhance engagement
• Manage Streaming platform - prepare for live videos streaming, recording and recording of the weekly TV show
• Improve the structure and content of the weekly TV show
• Create content that can be shared in the various WhatsApp groups
• Use software to edit and improve videos - Improving and correcting lighting, colouring and faulty footage
• Use the Canva software for graphic editing/ enhancement when needed - Can liaise with graphics artist for visual content creation
• Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY