Van Sales Representative
Job LocationEast Coast Demerara
JOB SUMMARY: As a key member of the Sales Team, the Van Sales Representative is responsible for developing and maximizing the distribution and sales of product as specified by the company within a given territory. To accomplish this the Van Sales Representative will focus specifically on the growth of all Coatings product lines under the Sector. The Van Sales Representative will be responsible for meeting monthly and quarterly quotas while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
• The candidate must possess 5 CXC/GCE O’ levels inclusive of Maths and English.
• At least 2 years experience in a sales environment.
• Must be the holder of a valid Heavy T drivers permit.
• Must be computer literate.
• To meet or exceed sales targets monthly.
• To supervise the loading of assigned goods into van, checking to ensure accuracy.
• Using a handheld computer supplied by the company issue a delivery docket/invoice for goods supplied.
• Maintain reasonable stock levels on the van to ensure that customers’ needs are met
• To visit outlets to promote and sell goods from van.
• To prepare daily call report and submit this to Area Sales Manager.
• To build and maintain distribution of all product categories.
• To adhere to the company policies on van sales.
• To ensure that there is full line distribution of products.
• To maintain a clean and tidy van as part of the corporate image of the company.
• Visit office and confer with Area Sales Manager, updating him on matters as requested.
• Monitor competition and internal/ external environment regularly
• Promote safety awareness and the development of a Safety culture within the company.
• Manage customer complaints and perform root cause analysis to implement initiatives to improve customer service at all levels in collaboration with the Area Sales Manager
• Conduct any other related duties that may be assigned by the Area Sales Manager.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY