Job Location27 Hadfield St, Georgetown, Guyana
The Senior Copywriter, will help to set goals, conduct surveys, participate in focus groups, and conduct necessary market research to help create unique copy and content ideas. You’ll be working with designers, other writers, project managers, and senior leaders to build stories, engage, and connect with readers.
- 5+ years of professional copywriting experience. In-house corporate or internal communications is preferred.
- · Bachelor’s degree in writing, journalism or equivalent professional experience.
- You are comfortable working autonomously and collaboratively with a team. This is not a stringer assignment.
- You have the ability and desire to act as a mentor for junior writers, helping them learn new skills and grow their careers
5 successful passes or more at CSEC or equivalent. Diploma in a related field preferred.
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
A strong work ethic
Outstanding people skills
Protect company and customer information in accordance with company policies and procedures.
senior-level person whose comfortable presenting ideas
· brainstorming in real-time
· leading writing and content discussion directly with clients.
· attending occasional webinar to lead, an article to craft for our blog, as well as opportunities to participate in pitches, RFPs, and other forms of our own marketing efforts.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY