Job Location27 Hadfield Street, Georgetown
The Security Officer assumes overall responsibility for the safety and security of the company by maintaining a safe and secure environment for the company’s employees, customers, and premises
- Secondary Education.
- Military or Police experience required
- Physical Strength
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Surveillance Skills;
- Basic computer and/or tablet usage or the ability to quickly learn;
- Safety Management;
- Ability to function independently;
- Critical thinker.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Inspect and patrol premises regularly.
- Monitor property entrance, secure all exits, doors and windows.
- Report any suspicious behaviors and happenings.
- Submit reports of surveillance activity.
- Identify potential security risks and respond accordingly.
- Respond to emergencies and incidents promptly and escalate as necessary.
- Assist employees and visitors with any security concerns they might have.
- Badge checks- validate that all persons accessing or onsite the building are wearing badges.
- Badge management- issues badges to visitors or employees forgetting theirs, and collect upon departure.
- Visitor clearance- receives and examine visitors.
- Surveillance scans- using the video feed from all entry and exit points.
- Any other tasks assigned.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY