Maintenance Personnel/ Office Assistant
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
We are looking for a skilled Maintenance worker to perform upkeep tasks such as repairs and cleaning. You will be responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems and ensure facilities are tidy and functional.
Atleast 5 CXC subjects (Must pass Maths & English).
Experience is a plus
• Performing cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping, wiping glass etc when clearer is not around.
• Checking control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
• Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling gaps on walls etc.
• Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
• Install appliances and equipment
• Do yard upkeep by tending to plants, collecting trash, cleaning drains etc.
• Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs, batteries to locks, ceiling tiles etc
• Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g. ac unit)
• Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
• Collaborate any movements of furniture or equipment around building
• Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations
• Report to a facilities manager for issues
Attractive packages and benefits
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Use Maintenance as the subject line and let's talk.
ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY