Maintenance Linesman at Actavo Guyana
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Fibre Optic construction, maintenance and testing experience.
- Mechanically inclined and detail oriented.
- Must have valid Driver’s License (Motor Lorry)
- Experienced in Bucket Truck Operation will be an asset.
- Be able to complete following tasks: New Cable Installs, Pole Transfers, Cable Hanging, Make Readies, and Figure Eighting.
- Be of outstanding good character – references required
- Must be target driven to deliver on KPI’s set by the client
- Must be able to understand company health and safety policies and adhere to same at all times.
- Must be determined and committed to high quality standards
- Exceptional customer focus with a positive, can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and act independently whilst being able to work successfully as part of a team
- Flexibility to work shifts in line with business requirements
- Possess excellent time keeping skills
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times