Job LocationProvidence, East Demarara, Guyana
Qualfon is looking for an organized and experienced trainer supervisor to enhance the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employees workplace performance in alliance with company’s core values. You will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions.
Development of training evaluation tools and/or documents
Staff Performance Monitoring and Development
Training Needs Identification
Performance Report Generation
Planning and Scheduling
- At least 6 months of previous experience as a Trainer, Teacher or Supervisor
- Previous BPO experience is a nice to have
- Exceptional communication skills
- Schedule flexibility
- Knowledge of MSOffice: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Main objectives and duties:
1. Development of training evaluation tools and/or documents
- Reviews, develops/modifies, and implements standard training materials including presentations, handouts, manuals, monitoring/evaluation tool and other resource materials
- Assists the training manager in establishing training KPI
- Monitors and advises on training management system
- Performs and publishes data and reports related to account performance against set indicators
2. Staff Performance Monitoring and Development
- Initiates performance improvement schemes and enhances the skill of training team by conducting trainings, staff monitoring, coaching and counseling.
- Reviews t trainers’ output to ensure data integrity
- Manages staff attendance
- Delegates training tasks.
3. Training Needs Identification
- Reviews and provides resolution on challenges encountered during training and nesting
- Coordinates with the QA Coordinator to gather information regarding unsatisfactory customer service or call handling practices
- Identifies best practices in developing and educating agents and coordinates with the training manager for the consistent deployment of best practices
- Develops a library for both technical and soft skills training modules and curriculums
- Manages appropriate resources to address training needs
4. Training Logistics
- Ensures that training supervisors manages the distribution, use and tracking of all training materials in the center.
5. Performance Report Generation
- Consolidate special skills and training reports and updates the training manager
- Reviews post training evaluations and coordinates with the team to resolve all issues reflected in them.
- Submits all reports that may be required by the training manager and operations manager in a timely manner
6. Planning and Scheduling
- Develops a calendar that details the type of training offered and delivered
- Maintains a place that is conducive to learning
- Plans ahead the trainings through the utilization of training calendar
- Coordinates with other department or business owners for the trainings to be conducted and its matrix
Send email with CV to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY