SENIOR MECHANIC 1 / AUTO ELECTRICIAN
Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, East Coast Demerara
To carry out installation, servicing, repair and maintenance to all electrical equipment within the company and outside services to required standards in a safe manner.
- City and Guilds or GTEE Craft Certificate Automotive Electricity.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in electrical and automotive engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in diesel and automotive engineer.
- Must be practically and mechanically oriented.
- Ability to interpret wiring diagrams, blueprints, and schematics.
- Computer literate.
- Good diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Read complex electrical circuit diagrams and conduct trouble shooting and repairs.
- Prepare estimates for electrical installation projects.
- Compile and maintain accurate records of maintenance and repairs carried out (equipment history).
- Repair and service single phase and 3 phase motors.
- Identify faults that are present on motor and starter control circuits.
- Repair and install all lighting fixtures.
- Service and repair generators, alternators, and switchgears.
- Carry out insulation work and resistance testing of motor windings.
- Repair and service hoist equipment.
- Carry out maintenance on all motor vehicles
- Any other related duties that may be assigned to you from time to time.
More Information Upon Interview.
Please email Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or submit an application via post to:
The Human Relations Department
Correia Group of Companies
C/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Services Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle
East Coast Demerara
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY