Job Location1237 West Minister WBD
Our company is looking for a sales representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include meeting with prospective customers and soliciting sales.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
• Certification in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
• Experience in sales.
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• A commitment to excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
• Able to work independently.
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Understanding and promoting company programs.
• Communicating customer orders.
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
• Maintaining client records.
• Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY