Trainee Program Coordinator
The Trainee Programme Coordinator shall be the main dedicated point of contact, to coordinate, streamline and assist all Trainees with their needs. Incumbent shall support all trainees throughout their employee lifecycle, from recruitment onwards.
Of critical importance is the Incumbents’ ability and willingness to support young employees, who would be required to participate in overseas travels and longer overseas stays for the first time. All efforts in this regard should be aimed at maximizing employee welfare and retention.
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resource Management or related field
- Minimum 3 years of HR experience, with considerable experience in training/development/ similar role
- Excellent communication skills, analytical thinking ability and a strong proactive attitude
- Accurate, independent, innovative, customer-oriented, and flexible work ethic
- Good organization and communication skills
- Very good command of word processing, spreadsheets and databases
- Proficient in English
- Assisting with and managing key aspects of all training programs implemented for varying categories of employees, particularly trainees.
- Analyzing and making recommendations for new training / developmental programmes, geared at transforming and adding value to SBM employee’s development cycles.
- Reviewing all current training programmes periodically to ensure that all identified benefits are being realized and recommending improvements to best meet the current needs of both SBM and the employees.
- Render assistance to the training team to ensure all mandates are consistently met.
- Maintain and follow up on administrative tasks related to training coordination, including but not limited to the creation of Purchase Orders, vendor creation and research
- Create and maintain effective working relationships inside and outside the department
- Collect, analyze, and report training data in order to find training gaps and formulate corresponding actions.
- Provide required support in the development and maintenance of the Training and Competency Assurance System Manual related documentation.
Kindly email CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY