Driver Support Agent
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Driver Support Agent is responsible for receiving calls from drivers, external vendors, and internal team members in assisting them with their needs that vary from mechanical, fuel, incident, advances, security briefings to processing payments to vendors on repairs that were performed.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Diploma preferred
- 6 successful passes or more at CSEC or equivalent.
- Excellent computer and administrative skills.
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to answer high call volumes at times.
- Data intake and input into platforms for details of the calls.
- Ability to be able to determine when the call needs to be moved to a next-level Triage agent
- Review and approve estimates within their level of authority.
- Collaboration and communication with other Triage team members.
- Other duties are assigned to meet the needs of the Driver Support Team and Covenant.
- Perform any other task or function as assigned.
To apply please click here:
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY