Job Location13-3 Strand, New Amsterdam, Berbice, Guyana
The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining records of quantity and value of materials in the inventory.
- Sound Secondary Education
- Computer Literate with proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning skills
Will be required to update stock records and database, perform periodic partial and total stock count, and reconcile system quantities to physical checks.
Task includes: Receive, unpack, re-stock items as necessary; label shelves.
Will be discussed at the interview.
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter along with their CV to:
GREENIDGE REFRIGERATION SERVICES
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY