Procurement and Logistics Clerk
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Procurement Officer to oversee purchasing activities and ensure that purchased items are both cost-efficient and of high quality.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma
- 2+ years’ experience as a Procurement Officer in a in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate successful delivery in a deadline-orientated environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software
- Strong communication, negotiation and strategic thinking skills
- Analytical mind and ability to keep up with product and service trends
- Detail oriented
- Ensure that all purchases comply with company's standards
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing all activities of the Procurement and Logistics department
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies
- Following and enforcing the company's procurement and logistic policies and procedures
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and ability to negotiate contracts
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers
- Preparing cost analyses and reports.
Interested Candidates are asked to submit a cover letter along with their CV by Tuesday March 9th, 2021 to Jobs@guysonsoilandgas.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY