Job LocationCNBD Vreed En Hoop, CNBD Leonora
The restaurant crew member completes a variety of food preparation, customer transaction and sanitation jobs. They work on preparing and expediting food orders. In between customers, crew members perform cleaning duties, such as clearing tables and sanitizing food preparation areas.
- ID card & TIN certificate
- Sound secondary education
- Ability to work swing shift
- Friendly demeanor and a positive attitude
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Prepare work stations
- Serve customers.
- Answer any questions the customers might have
- Direct complaints and concerns to Manager
- Ensure food is served hot and fresh
- Check with customers to ensure their overall satisfaction
- Thank customers for their business, invite them to return
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and organized dining room and service area
- Complete all side work at end of shift
- Ensure restrooms are clean and stocked
- Comply with all health and food safety regulations at all times
Attractive package offered.
Chicken 'n' Burger Delight
Track 'A' Junction, Vreed En Hoop,
West Coast Demerara.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY