Community Relations Officer / Specialist 111
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Responsible for ensuring that the company and its contractors provide the individuals, groups, communities, and local government authorities with timely, consistent, and accurate information regarding the company’s project/ operations with region three (3) and conduct direct consultation with the local communities as a basis to identify concerns.
- Degree in Social Sciences, Socioeconomics, or Public Relations backgrounds.
- At least 2-5 years of community and social development work experience.
- Strong interpersonal effectiveness, communication, writing, and editing skills.
- Must be able to travel and work in different communities as required.
- Conduct public awareness campaigns/general information sessions.
- Ensure community development investments are aligned with the company’s strategy and approach.
- Provide guidance on potential strategic mitigation measures for impacts on communities.
- Prepare reports regarding community relations.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable about the position
Kindly email us an updated copy of your CV, accompanied with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leader Engineering Guyana Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY