Job LocationLand of Canaan EBD
The Driver is responsible for safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner. Maintaining records and keeping a professional appearance.
- High school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Trustworthy for dealing with confidential information
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Must be a safety conscious person
- Must be focused, confident, and observant.
- Should have the capacity to relate well with associates and clients
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Assisting in collecting and payments of bills to suppliers, customers and institutions.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Promptly reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Recording and scheduling of company vehicles for maintenance.
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Perform some other undertakings like shopping, dropping and picking clothing, getting lunch, and running errands
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
Application Must be sent to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY