Junior Accountant - Administrative
Job LocationGarden of Eden, Georgetown.
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance / accounting team.
- Coordinate with external accountants.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Processing receipts, sales invoices and payments.
- Keeping payroll.
- Keep employee records (physical and digital)
- Verifying bank deposits and customer collections.
- Processing expense reports.
- Manage purchases with suppliers, issue purchase orders or services.
- Answering the phone and reading/sending emails and/or letters to customers, workers, suppliers.
- Photocopying/ filing and other administrative duties.
- Office administration, recording office expenditures, Order office stationery and supplies.
- Schedule meetings and maintain minutes.
- Payroll Experience
- Accounting knowledge
- Experience with office management tools : Microsoft Office
- Organised, detail Oriented, Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Bookkeeping Skills
- Proven experience as an Administrator or Accounting Assistant.
1. Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance / accounting team.
2. Coordinate with external accountants.
3. Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
4. Processing receipts, sales invoices and payments.
5. Keeping payroll.
Please send resume with proven experience, including Name and Job tittle to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY