Job LocationLot 2442 Plantation Providence, East Bank Demerara, Guyana
1. Ensure student details are updated
2. To update course and student enrollment details
3. Provide coursework handbook and Academic Calendar to the students
4. To Conduct Orientation session for New students
5. To update the TODO/conversation with the students
6. To communicate with the students about One to One session /Webinar/Forum sessions.
7. To communicate the students about the exam schedules
8. To co-ordinate with students for Mock, Final Examination, Backlog, Resit, Reschedule and Viva examination
Minimum 2 - 4 years of experience prepfered in this field
Prior experience in customer support
1. To prepare student details for publishing Results
2. Maintanining Student records
3. Handling student escalations/requests (deferral/withdrawal/Intake change)
4. To co-ordinate with Academic co-ordinators to get the Report Evaluation done
5. Preparation of the necessary reports for the review meetings
Will be discussed at the interview
Interested and Qualified Aspirants, send resume to email@example.com
Texila American University
Lot 2442, Plantation Providence, East Bank Demerara, Guyana
Telephone # 592-676-1800
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY