The Warehouse Manager is responsible for the smooth and safe operation of a busy Retail and distribution facility. In addition to managing daily operations, the Warehouse Manager will also be responsible for the future development of systems and procedures that enhance the operation.
Qualification and Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Business Operations, Management or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Warehouse Management in a retail environment.
- Familiarity operating computerized inventory systems is required.
- Proficiency with Warehouse Management System (WMS) as well as MS Office, Excel.
- Knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health practices.
- Knowledge in warehouse logistics and best practices.
- Exemplary leadership, coaching and team building skills.
- Proven ability to manage and plan labor requirements and initiatives in the workforce
- Ensure timely, safe and accurate processing of all facility activities.
- Monitor systems and generate reports throughout the day to evaluate progress.
- Manage all major business projects and initiatives, as well as technology upgrades/implementations.
- Build and maintain a positive, team oriented culture that demonstrates consistent work practice and integrity.
- Communicate daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal goals and objectives to all levels of associates within the facility. Provide guidance to the warehouse and fellow members of the management team in order to achieve those goals.
- Plan and maintain budget.
- Monitor warehouse productivity and maintain appropriate records.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Create and implement actions plans that improve operational processes and promote a culture of continuous improvemen
Applications must be sent to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY