Customer Service Representative
Job Location278 Sheriff Street, Campbellville
The Customer Service Representative is the foremost person representing the face and image of the business. He/She is responsible for interfacing with customers and providing them with exceptional customer service in accordance with established standards. A thorough knowledge of the business and its products is essential to fulfilling this role. The hours range from 9:30am - 3:30pm, 10:30am - 3pm and 3:30pm - 10:30pm, 6 days per week.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- FIVE Subjects CXC, inclusive of Mathematics and English.
- At least One Year Customer Service Experience.
- Customer Service Training
- Must be between 18-35 years old
- Practicing all general safety standards.
- Maintaining a well-groomed appearance.
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them to understand the menu, providing advice or recommendations and taking orders
- Handling cash & other forms of payment, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and providing a receipt to every customer.
- Making proficient sales transactions - using a point-of-sale system, phones and other electronics.
- Demonstrating impeccable product knowledge.
- Answering questions - accurately and politely.
- Satisfying any/all needs of the customers
- Maintaining a clean & organized station – including pre-bussing & table maintenance.
- Performing opening, closing and side duties – setting up/breaking down the station, refilling condiments, cleaning, etc.
- Creating WOW experiences.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all restaurant procedures regarding discounts, giveaways, returned items, etc.
Salary Range – $55,000 - $65,000
Condition of Employment Allowance
Employee of the Month Cash Award and Certification
Paid Vacation Leave
Year End Bonus
Submit written application to The Manager, Mario's Juice Bar and Grill, 278 Sheriff Street, Campbellville.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY