Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Cevons Waste Management is looking for an Accounts receivable Coordinator who will be responsible for accurately processing and recording financial transactions and monitoring income payments. They will also assist with other day to day accounting duties.
- Five (5) subjects at CXC grade 1-3 Inclusive of Mathematics, accounts & English.
- Diploma in accounting or related field
- Proficient use of QuickBooks
- Microsoft office
- 1 months to 2 years experience within similar field
- Answering telephone
- Emailing invoices
- Tracking & sorting of work reports, also placing them with the respective invoices
- Resolving daily customers query
- Visit customers to deliver invoice and uplift payment as needed
- Assist in writing off Online, Cheque and Cash payments
- Inputting customers into the Square system
- Filing of Customer documents
- Preparation of request for payments and contracts
Interested persons asked to send their applications on/before 14th October, 2021 to email@example.com or to our main office at Lot 1 Mandela Avenue Cevons Park, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY