Job Location27 Hadfield Street, Georgetown
The Software Engineer will be responsible for the design, and development of software for Express GOC. His/her main duties will include directing and participating in programming activities, monitoring, and evaluating system performance, and designing and implementing new programs and features.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree.
- 2+ years’ experience in a related role. Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Deep programming language knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Development of personalized software to meet the needs of Express GOC.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments on project status and proposals.
- Working with departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY