Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
A successful Beauty Advisor has a strong working knowledge of the latest fragrances, cosmetics and skin care products. You should also have excellent customer service and sales abilities, as well as strong communication skills.
Requirements & Skills
• 5 CXC Subject passes (Mathematics & English Language compulsory)
• Extensive and up-to-date knowledge of beauty trends, skincare products, and cosmetics.
• A passion for the beauty industry.
• Experience in sales, retail, or related field may be preferred.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Consulting with clients to determine their skin type, skincare concerns, and style preferences.
• Recommending products that fit the client's needs, preferences, and budget, and explaining how the products work.
• Responding to customer questions and complaints.
• Making sales, processing returns, and maintaining a balanced cash register.
• Planning and taking part in store events.
• Designing and maintaining attractive displays and managing inventory.
Attractive renumeration and benefits
Join our team today
Email application and recent phtographs of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY