Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Materials Coordinator will perform and\or manage all of the activities necessary to enable effective end-to-end coordination of materials in support of Projects. Acts as the interface between the business unit and procurement. Actively interacts with planning, inventory, vendors, buyers and maintenance on a daily basis by providing customer support, effective & timely communication, alignment with business practices/controls and a high level of materials and services fulfilment for site maintenance activities
7-10 years of closely related professional experience - Bachelors' degree preferred
- Broad knowledge of SAP material catalogues and search tools
- General knowledge of how and where materials are used in the plant
- Advanced time management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Advanced written and oral communications skills
- Influencing with and without authority
- Verify materials availability for all scheduled outage/planned and emergent work, Provide supply chain input into Plant/Mine equipment maintenance strategies where requested
- Coordinate effective and efficient logistics requirements for Routine and Shutdown work
- Consult with Procurement, OEM and vendors to develop best practices, procedures and standards with respect to materials availability
- Provide frequent updates on material availability to required parties (i.e. business, supply chain) and Lead in root cause analysis for failed supply chain processes
- Identify opportunities to consume Business Line Materials and destock inventory (utilize stock on hand)
- Influence B/L to select materials on hand or from preferred vendors - Utilize proper material code with an agreement supplier
- Utilize proper material code with a non-agreement supplier
- Working in the Planner Cockpit (SAP PM rather than MM Module)
- Responsible for P2P recycle, identifying root causes, and driving resolutions
- Coordinate with logistics coordinator for timely material delivery
- Timely requisitions for break-ins
- MDG requester for master data changes and improvements
- Provide guidance and assistance to the requester and supplier for getting a Vendor Master record created in SAP
- Identify SAP data issues
To apply, please send a copy of your up to date CV along with copies of all your valid qualification certificates along with a cover letter detailing why you should be accepted for this position. CV’s to be sent to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leader Engineering Guyana Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY