Talent Acquisition and Development Manager
Job LocationMain Street, Georgetown
- Oversee full cycle recruitment and selection process, partnering with various business units to ensure that headcount is properly monitored and that the organizational charts are in line with the established business needs
- Build and support developmental programmes, policies and workflows to ensure that onboarding, role transitions and orientation are done in accordance with the Unicomer standards
- Design and deliver learning and developmental programmes, by conducting training needs analysis, developing and administering organizational training plans and evaluating training programmes in aid of meeting current and future business competency requirements
- Manage and implement Performance Management processes, succession planning, talent mapping and provide coaching/mentoring to drive a high performance culture that will create and support new business opportunities
- Manage and implement Employee Engagement initiatives to influence behavioral change and achieve desired business culture
- Plan and prepare strategic plans, budget spend and key metrics that support analysis and business decisions to ensure optimal functionality, performance and efficiency; being able to achieve local deliverables in line with established goals and business strategy.
- Graduate Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or related discipline
- Five (5) years relevant work experience in recruitment and learning development with a minimum three (3) years HC leadership experience
Software Applications – Microsoft Project or similar project management software, Microsoft Office Suite
Lead and develop an overall talent management strategy to attract, retain and engage the right talent to drive company initiatives and strategy, and partner with key stakeholders to deliver business results.
Human Capital Department
Unicomer Guyana Inc
25-26 Main Street
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY