Job LocationGUIANA HOLDING INC (Superbet) W 1/2 Lot 20 & E1/2 Lot 19 North Road, Bourda,Georgetown
- Must have knowledge in installing, maintaining and repairing hardware and software components of computers.
- Must be able to troubleshoot computer issues, responding to IT questions from company employees and updating malware protection devices to prevent viruses or computer hacking.
1. A minimum of five (5) subjects CXC Grades 1-3, including Mathematics and English
2. Certificates in PC repairs
3. At least one (1) year work experience as an IT Technician
4. Customer service oriented
5. Must be able to work a shift system
6. Can function in a dynamic team environment and can work with limited or no supervision
7. Must have a valid Driver's Licence (Required)
8. Age 22 - 30
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Remote Support
2. Complete PC setup (OS,Apps,etc)
3. Hardware repair (PC, printers,TV,etc)
4. Network installation and troubleshooting
5. Installations for company retail agents
6. Installation for all company technical equipment (PC equipment,etc)
7. Conducting site inspection of perspective agent inclusive of electrical and construction checks
8. Routine checks to agents and shops to care and maintain company equipment
9. Technical project supervision (electrical,etc)
10. Various daily report preparation
11. Technical support to company locations
An attractive remuneration package is being offered inclusive of Incentive and Medical Insurance
Intersted candidates can send application and CV via email to:
- E-Mail address
- Or, drop off at;
- W 1/2 Lot 20 & E 1/2 Lot 19 North Road, Bourda,
- Georgetown Guyana
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY