Customer Service Representative
Job Location17B Croal St, Stabroek
Required to provide excellent customer service in selling all the Company’s products and services and is directly responsible for giving support to customers. Expected to provide excellent customer support and drive sales and ensuring timely response to customer’s needs and requirements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of Five (5) CSEC subjects including Mathematics and English
• Keen attention to detail
• Demonstrated sales skills
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Computer skills – working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with handling large sums of cash
• Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Speed and accuracy for dealing with customers and processing transactions
• Must be able to work and stay composed in stressful situations
Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service, for gaming customers
• Promote and sell gaming products and other services i.e. lottery games, sports betting and PIN sales to increase the growth of the Company’s portfolio
• Proper stewardship of company’s funds and assets, including effective cash handling and documentation.
• Ensure adherence to the policies and procedures of Supreme Ventures Group.
• Ensure retailers are trained and are inline with the procedures of Supreme Ventures Enterprise Inc.
• Ensure compliance with the regulatory guidelines and statutory requirements under which we operate for the various services, including: - Guyana Gaming Authority (GGA) - Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU)
Submit via post to:
The Human Resources Department
17B Croal St, Staroek
Please email application with subject "Customer Service Representative" to: email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY