Trainee Brand Manager
Job LocationSophia, Greater Georgetown
Reporting to the Brand Manager, the Trainee Brand Manager assists in the development and implementation of the marketing calendar. The Trainee Brand Manager will focus on executing marketing and promotional plans for FMCG.
- A Marketing or Business related degree or about to complete a degree from a recognized university.
- Competence in the use of Microsoft office suite of programmes
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High level communication skills – written and verbal.
- Excellent planning, documenting, organizational and time management skills.
- Must be the holder of a valid licence for motor car.
- At least 2 years’ experience in marketing consumer products or FMCG with a proven track record of success.
- Assisting, developing and implementing elements of the marketing plan.
- Identify innovative business building ideas to increase business prospects.
- Monitor and control expenses within allocated budget.
- Assist Brand Manager in coordinating and executing company brand promotion activities
- Assist in developing promotional strategies for brand awareness and sales driving activities.
- Support the Brand Manager to introduce new products and campaigns in the market.
- Preparation of presentations and reports on marketing campaigns.
- Execution of marketing related projects.
- . Provide necessary assistance to Brand Manager in all activities pertaining to brand building.
Attractive benefits package,
Applications inclusive of a covering letter and resume should be sent no later than May 13, 2022 to:
Human Resources Manager
Lot R1 H1 Dennis Street
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY