SSHE LEAD 11
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Candidate will Support Business Line Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) stewardship processes and portfolio analysis. She/He will develop and monitor performance metrics to evaluate business performance. The Candidate will support the SSHE Supervisor in managing the SSHE program, as directed by the SSHE Supervisor and coordinate a variety of activities and be the point of contact for the Regional SSHE Advisors.
The Candidate will be responsible for overseeing deliverables of materials and verifying quantities received. In addition, this position will provide overall SSHE support and coverage for the GTE project as well. The Candidate Primary responsibilities will be support the Gas to Energy project as a quantity surveyor and SSHE Advisor.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent preferred - 10-15 years
- Experience in Construction Safety-related positions (previous experience within the group preferred)
- Proficient in use of computers and programs such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Microsoft Office
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, as required to function effectively within a project team
- Prefer minimum of 7 years" prior experience working in a multicultural/multilingual, emerging nation, environment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver excellence in project SSHE performance
- Demonstrated ability to develop successful internal and external working relationships with emphasis on interfacing in a team environment
- Ability to set priorities and work independently in performing contractor services with an appreciation for company processes and procedures
- Develop Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) training on safety procedures, practices for the plant as well as contractors
- Set up a system for implementing the safety plan including hardware, software, data flow, analysis techniques and reporting format
- Develop safety communication plan for employees and contractors
- Design a safety incentive program for the
- Coordinate the development of the Waste Management, Environment, and Industrial Hygiene plan for the turnaround
- Review Contractor safety plans
- Part of the team to perform risk analysis of specific jobs
- Implement the safety program
- Compile SHE statistics
Kindly email us an updated copy of your CV, accompanied with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leader Engineering Guyana Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY