Customer Support Agent – Alarm Monitoring
Job LocationGeorgetown Guyana
As a Customer Support Agent specializing in alarm monitoring, you will be contributing to our mission to protect lives and property by playing a critical role in responding and resolving emergency situations in communities across the Guyana and beyond. As a member of our team, you represent IWSS Inc. by being the voice over the phone to let the customer know help is on the way or provide solutions to ensure that a customer feels their needs have been met. No industry experience is necessary; we provide you with extensive paid training in a structured, team-oriented environment to equip you with the necessary skills to handle emergency alarms, procedures, and protocols to protect life and property.
- Minimum 5 Subject – CXC – Must have Math and English Language – Min. Grade 3
- CXC/CSEC – English, EDPM, Mathematics
- Type 35 + words a minute
- Guyana Police Force - Clearance
- Ability to speak multiple languages a plus!
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends, holidays, and at times be available on short notice
- Must be able to prioritize and multi task
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to perform duties with a high degree of urgency and accuracy
- Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- A positive attitude of teamwork and continuous improvement
- Respond to incoming alarm signals according to documented procedures and accurately annotate each action taken for historical records. Review video feeds and document observed events. Dispatch guard service for alarm signals as necessary.
- Notify customer of alarm problems
- Answer incoming customer, technician, and law enforcement calls and handle as applicable. Log all action taken for historical records
- Test equipment with customer or field associate for verification of proper operation of alarm equipment
- Monitor multiple internal electronic systems for proper operation to assure customers of continuous response to alarm activity
- Monitor and protect integrity of compliance requirements for secured facilities
- Participate in associate team meetings, providing feedback to management staff
- Portray a positive, professional attitude at all times, also providing positive encouragement to all associates resulting in teamwork
- Be flexible and available to work extra hours during emergencies or as needed
- Use of good judgment and action during life threatening situations
Renumeration package will be discussed at second interview.
58 Zinnia Avenue, Bel-Air-Park, Georgetown, Guyana
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY