Job LocationTrack 'A' Junction, Vreed- en- Hoop
The restaurant crew member completes a variety of food preparation, customer transaction and sanitation jobs. ... They may also work on preparing and expediting food orders. In between customers, crew members perform cleaning duties, such as clearing tables and sanitizing food preparation areas.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Some experience in the restaurant industry preferred
- Availability during evenings and on weekends
- Able to learn computerized ordering system
- Fluent in English
- Basic math skills, ability to make change
- Friendly demeanor and a positive attitude
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Able to handle working in a fast-paced environment
- Greet customers upon arrival
- Inform customers of any specials or promotions running currently
- Answer any questions the customers might have
- Take orders with accuracy
- Repeat orders to customers to ensure they are correct
- Accept payment and accurately supply change, when needed
- Direct complaints and concerns to Manager
- Ensure food is delivered to the table hot and fresh
- Offer to refill drinks
- Check with customers to ensure their overall satisfaction
- Thank customers for their business, invite them to return
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and organized dining room and service area
- Complete all side work at end of shift
- Ensure restrooms are clean and stocked
- Comply with all health and food safety regulations at all times
Attractive package offered.
Kindly email all application to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY