Sales & Retentions Representative
Job LocationCroal Street, Stabroek
Supreme Ventures Enterprise Incorporated is seeking to identify a suitable candidate to fill the role of Sales & Retentions Representative. The ideal candidate possesses at least two (2) years in Sales, Customer Service or Marketing, has a winning attitude and is an excellent team player. If you believe you have what is required to be a part of #TeamSupreme apply by the latest May 31st,2022.
Responsible for the recruitment, management, and the development of an effective customer centric
relationship with all Supreme Ventures Enterprise Inc. Retailers while ensuring that the standards are upheld in accordance with the policies and practices of the company. Sales & Retentions Representative are responsible for the overall revenue growth and expansion of their assigned retailors / regions for all SVEI products along with the execution of SVEI marketing initiatives.
- Minimum 5 CSEC subjects including Mathematics & English
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Sales, Customer Service or Marketing.
- Knowledge of and experience in the gaming/lottery industry are an asset.
- Handles confidential matters with discretion and judgement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great organizational and coordinating skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to multitask efficiently.
- Ability to work independently
- Takes initiative
- Problem solving abilities
- Identify/Recruit suitable Retailers
- Present and sell the company’s products and services to current and potential customers.
- Educate potential Retailers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally.
- Maximize the revenue potential of SVEI Retailers assigned
- Foster a supportive relationship with SVEI Retailers encouraging adherence to the company’s minimum standards at the locations, maintaining the company’s strong image
- Responsible for monitoring activities daily for assigned retailers / region and make recommendations for improvement to Manager
- Monitor sales trends and payment history for Retailers
- Track competitor marketing, sales, and promotional activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by our competitors
- Responsible for ensuring that customer queries/issues received are processed within the quality standards set by SVG
- Provide support to the Finance Department through calls and/or visits to suppressed or challenging Retailers
- Assist with ‘on the ground’ training of Retailers/Operators when necessary
- Prepare monthly reports with information acquired from field. Information should include but is not limited to updates, highlights, challenges, new trends etc.
- Scheduled visits to Retailers as planned by Manager
- Keep promotional material ready by tracking marketing / promotional items inventory stock
- Assist with execution and management of marketing / promotional activities.
- Collection and deposit of funds on a weekly basis.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Will be discussed at interview.
• Required to work outside of normal business hours, weekend, and public holidays at times.
• The role requires extensive travelling to regions assigned
• Required to own and operate a reliable motor vehicle
Submit via post to:
The Human Resources Department
17B Croal St, Staroek
Please email application with subject "Sales & Retentions Representative" to: email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY