Keeping the electronic Store thriving requires a diverse set of leadership skills, and as a Retail Supervisor you're a master of them all. In the store's fast-paced, dynamic environment, you exhibit composure as you learn from each new challenge. You build and inspire high-performing teams of unique individuals who deliver positive experiences for customers as they learn, shop, and get support. Most importantly, you share the Electronic Brand vision with employees and customers.
- Product and Customer Management - Handling and overseeing all the day-to-day processes that are carried out in the store. Manages the product inventory, salespersons, goods for display, sales.
- Recruitment, Training and Development - Hiring efficient employees by participating in recruiting and interviewing of eligible candidates. Impart training and development to employees and salespersons
- Business Acumen - Develops and maintains technical sales knowledge of the products and selling skills. A Retail Store Manager is responsible for developing an understanding of sales processes, techniques and tools in the discipline for the store and imparting them to the retail staff.
- Communication/Negotiation - Communicating new developments or announcements to customers visiting the store and imparting information to retail staff to assist them in selling more efficiently.
- Problem Solving - Recognizes job-related problems with discipline offerings, solutions, customer negotiations, or team relationships. Uses existing techniques or tools to analyze causes, and prepares and recommends solution alternatives to more senior sales specialists or local management.
- Associate Degree in the area of Computer Science, Business Management or Marketing.
- Ability to work efficiently with Micro Soft Office: Word, Excel, Visio, Projects, PowerPoint and Outlook
- 1-3 years of Sales experience in the IT industry.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas
- 2-3 years’ experience in Retail Store Management
- Inspires the team to create ownership opportunities for customers on the sales floor.
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- Achieves sales targets and objectives for the store through direct selling and sales team performance.
- Ensure that retail sales team are proficient in technical knowledge to enable them to sell effectively
- Oversees the retail operations such as inventory and visual merchandising.
- Daily Inventory check
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Responding to customer complaints and comments.
- Organizing special promotions, displays and events
- Touring the sales floor regularly, talking to colleagues and customers, and identifying or resolving urgent issues.
- Ensure that cash is deposited nightly
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Knowledge of Customer buying behavior and trends.
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY