Job LocationBanks DIH - Thirst Park
Successful applicants are required to transport employees and materials; maintain performance and quality standards.
- Sound Secondary Education
- Valid Driver's License (Car, Van, Lorry, Motor-Bus, Mini-Bus)
- 3-5 years' experience as a heavy duty driver
- Transport employees to and from work in the morning and afternoon periods respectively.
- Transport mechanics/materials to and from breakdowns or other respective destinations.
- Execute workshop errands when requested, e.g. mails delivery etc.
- Assist in special transportation services when needed.
- Carry out duties assign to you as related to the work environment.
- Attractive remuneration packages exist for successful candidates including Medical Insurance for Self and Dependent(s), Competitive Salary, Daily and Monthly Beverages and Snacks, respectively.
- Annual Bonus and Vouchers
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, Training and Development
- Et cetera
Applicants can submit their interests to the Human Resources Executive via email firstname.lastname@example.org or a hardcopy can be delivered to Banks DIH Limited - Thirst Park.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY