We are looking to hire a Draftsman (Draftsperson) for an upcoming project in Guyana, we are looking for Guyanese Nationals only with a minimum of 1 years’ experience with a knowledge of Solidworks and 3D modeling and proficient with the use of CAD software. This is a long-term position and one which full training will be given. You will report to the Engineering Lead
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum 1 year of Drafting experience and or training is required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a working knowledge of Solidworks. Equivalent knowledge in another 3-D modeling software package is acceptable, but SolidWorks experience is preferred.
- Required individuals to be flexible and able to work autonomously as well as under direction.
- Experience in mechanical part drafting preferred. Additional experience with schematics is a plus.
- Proficient in using CAD software in generating detail drawings and schematics.
You will be responsible for creating drawings that detail the manufacturing requirements for a variety of oil related equipment. The duties and responsibilities are:
- Develop detailed designs for mechanical equipment.
- Develop general arrangement drawings for Mechanical equipment.
- Provide detailed component descriptions.
- Compute dimensions of raw materials.
- Draft technical details.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
- Detail drawing of machined parts, weldments, and assemblies.
- Consult technical handbooks and tables while in drafting phase.
- Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting systems to prepare drawings.
- Create and store drawings electronically.
- Prepare variations of design.
- Explain concepts to manufacturers and assemblers.
- Prepare engineering drawings that detail plans and specifications.
- Be familiar with Company HSE policies and procedures.
- Share knowledge & best practices across the company.
- All other duties as assigned.
Please submit a full CV and cover letetr vai email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY