Job Location10-12 Lombard Street, Georgetown Guyana
Supporting the finance department, accountant, and management team by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks. Preparing budgets, maintaining reports, and completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the company.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in Balance Sheet Account Preparation
- Detail Oriented
- Competent IT Skills
- Understanding of Budgetary Principles
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Currently persuring ACCA level III or equivanent
- At lease 4 years working experience in a simular senior position
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Managing payment of creditors
- Encoding accounting entries for data processing
- Reviewing computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to their source
- Verifying bank deposits
- Assisting in management accounts and related schedules
- Reviewing of payroll and related schedules
- Reports on debtors and creditor
- Managing a team of staff conducting necessary training where applicable.
Attractive remumeration and fringe benefits.
The Finance Manager
Lot 10-12 Lombard Street,
Email - email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY