Job Location32 Farm East Bank Demerara
We are looking for an enthusiastic, professional, high-energy Bartender/Server with excellent communication skills to provide an excellent guest drinking experience.
Individual must be able to work Weekends and Holidays 10am-6pm or 2pm-10pm
The bartender/server will greet customers, learn about their preferences, answer questions, recommend menu items, and prepare and serve beverages and food. You will also upsell items, create recipes, utilize proper equipment and ingredients, and handle basic cleaning duties.
- High School Education or relevant training certificate
- Food Handling certificate
- Demonstrating genuine hospitality and delivering exceptional guest services in the bar area
- Resume and proven working experience as a Bartender
- Excellent knowledge of mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Should have a neat appearance and engaging
- Friendly personality.
- Should be efficient, observant, knowledgeable, and personable.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
Remuneration and Job Benefits will be discussed at the interview.
Send application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Visit us at Track A, 32 Farm, East Bank Demerara
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY