Job LocationLot 10-12 Lombard Street, Georgetown Guyana
The Senior Finance Clerk will be responsible for various accounting functions. Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, the senior officer will be responsible to provide support to the immediate supervisor to ensure efficient and effective processing of all transactions for the respective company assigned to.
- At least two (2) years working experience within the Finance field.
- Certified and Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Eight (8) subjects CXC/GCE inclusive of Mathematics, Accounts & English.
- Currently studying of CAT.
- Must possess good oral, written, communication skills and problem-solving skills.
- Posting of Cheques
- Preparation of daily sales analysis and reconciliation.
- Reconciling and posting of daily deposits.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliations.
- Providing support to immediate supervisor in monthly preparation of management accounts.
- Updating schedule for projected monthly payments.
- Aid in company’s VAT preparation.
- Aid in statutory financial statements preparation.
- Attractive Renumeration And Other Benefits Provided.
Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toolsie Persaud Limited
Lot 10-12 Lombard Street,
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY