Job LocationTurkeyen, Georgetown
The position shall cover the following areas:
The Bond Clerk is responsible for all aspects of the receiving and distribution process. Responsibilities include processing Incoming goods, Merchandizing.
- Must have 5 CXC subjects with passes in English and Math
Experience: At least one year experience in a similar position.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Pack, move and pull incoming and outgoing goods.
- Direct and work alongside Porters to ensure smooth running of assigned bond area.
- Complete transfer requested by departments on store to bond requisition and ensure all goods are being delivered to respective departments in good condition.
- Report to Department Team Leader and Floor Supervisor any excess goods and items of large quantity that is not being requested for.
- Unpack and examine incoming goods and record overages, shortages and damaged items to the Bond Supervisor or Department Supervisor.
- Ensure picking and packing of goods physically is also updated systematically with the Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Assist with bar-coding of all incoming items.
- Assist in the preparation of merchandise for the sales floor (i.e. hangers’ bar code, price tag).
- Ensure bond is packed and items correspond with correct barcode and style numbers.
- Identify slow moving items in the Warehouse to the Warehouse Supervisor
- Ensure bond is in order and tidy.
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested applicant can send application to:
The Human Resources Manager
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY