Job Location10-12 Lombard Street, Georgetown Guyana
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Coordinator to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- BSc Degree in management will be consider a plus
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Competitive salary with fringe benefits
Toolsie Persaud Limited,
10-12 Lombard Street,
Email 1 - email@example.com
Email 2 - firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY