Human Relations Officer
Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, East Coast Demerara
To provide quality advise and Human Relations support to Trans Guyana Airways, Correia Mining Company Limited, Evergreen Adventures Inc. Baganara Island Resort and Correia Security Services.
- Diploma in Business or Public Management or a Certificate in Human Resources Management.
- Knowledge of the Laws of Guyana and HR practices and experience in NIS documentation.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Programs especially Word, Excel and Visio.
- Three years’ experience as HR officer or in a similar role within HR Department
Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Recruitment and Selection Process Enhancement
- To provide quality advise and Human Resources support to Trans Guyana Airways Limited.
- Preparing of weekly and monthly reports.
- Promote workplace motivation through mentorship.
- Facilitate Departmental meetings
To be further discussed at interview.
Email to: email@example.com
Submit an application via post to:
The Human Relations Department
Correia Group of Companies
C/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Services Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport
Ogle, East Coast Demerara
CLOSING DATE - May21 2021
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY