Job Location31 High and Hadfield Streets, Werk-en-Rust , Georgetown
- The Stockroom Supervisor is responsible for supervising all areas of the stockroom operation. He/She must ensure the stockroom runs efficiently and must support the store to exceed its sale target by driving the stockroom team to ensure deliveries are processed quickly. The stockroom supervisor reports to the COO and handles issues occurring within the stockroom, regarding processes or person while promoting all policies safety procedures, goals, expectations, and Silvie's DNAs.
- Work hours 7:45 AM - 4:30 (Monday - Friday). Saturday 08:15 - 12:30 PM.
- Must be over 23 years
- C.X.C Math and English language with Grade 1,2,3
- Able to plan, organize, multi-task, and prioritize
- Show you can deliver excellent results through your team
- Show you can drive and take ownership of your own development.
- Able to coach, mentor and develop your team
- Able to drive productivity and work at speed with accuracy
- Must have a valid police clearance
- Any other qualifications
- Inventory management / Organising and managing stockroom cost.
- Employee training, development, and performance management
- Continuous improvement of work practices / Updating of the departmental manual
- Sending Timely and accurate Reports
- Drive sales by submitting proposals on how to improve the department.
An attractive remuneration package is being offered inclusive of incentives, Medical, Awards for outstanding performance, and much more.
Applications should be sent to "email@example.com," and "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the subject line "Application- Stockroom Supervisor".or submitted by hand addressed to the HR Supervisor at 31 High & Hadfield Street.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY