Job LocationRAMADA Princess Hotel Guyana
Experience Required in similar field of work.
1. Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
2. Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
3. Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly, and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
4. Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
5. Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
6. Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
7. Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned work areas
8. Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces, according to OSHA regulations and hotel requirements.
9. Clean guest rooms by category priority.
10. Transport cart with cleaning supplies, amenities, and linens to assigned guest room and position securely.
11. Service assigned guest rooms.
12. Empty trash containers and ashtrays.
13. Remove all dirty terry and replace with clean par to designated layout.
14. Remove soil, dirt, soap build-up, and hair from bathroom mirrors, vanity, sink, toilet, shower walls, bathtub, shower curtain, and floor.
15. Replace facial, toilet tissue, and bathroom amenities in correct amount and location.
16. Inspect condition of bathrobes and replace soiled/damaged ones.
17. Remove dirty bed linen and make up bed with clean linen.
18. Replace laundry bags and slips.
19. Clean closets and door tracks on check-out rooms, removing dust and debris. Ensure correct amount and placement of hangers, extra blanket/pillow, and luggage rack.
20. Dust and polish all furniture.
21. Realign furniture to floor plan.
22. Open all drawers/doors in check-out rooms and remove items left by guest. Dust inside.
23. Check under bed(s), chairs and sofa for debris and remove if present.
24. Inspect condition of all furniture for tears, rips or stains; report any damages to the supervisor.
25. Remove all dust, debris, and foreign particles from upholstered furniture including crevices and under cushions.
26. Dust pictures, frames, and mirrors.
27. Remove dust and debris on television, VCR, clock radio, remote control, and cable box.
28. Set correct time on clock; correct TV channel; correct movie rental insert.
29. Clean all lamps and light switches; check for proper working order.
30. Remove dust, spots, and smears from windows, ledges and frames.
31. Remove dust, grease, and smears from telephones and reposition properly.
32. Empty liquid from ice bucket and wipe all surfaces dry.
33. Remove dust, smudges, and spills from mini bar; ensure it is plugged in and securely locked.
34. Remove dust on drapes weekly and realign to correct position daily.
35. Inspect condition of amenities in desk, drawers and guest service directory; replace designated amounts at
proper locations within the room.
36. Remove trash, debris and cobwebs from balcony/patio.
37. Inspect condition of planters and plants; remove debris.
38. Remove dust, dirt, marks and fingerprints from entrance door(s).
39. Ensure presence of fire safety, rate cards, and DND sign. Inspect condition and replace as needed.
40. Remove dust, dirt, and smudges from A/C unit, vents, grids, and thermostat. Set thermostat to degrees.
41. Remove dust, stains, and marks from all baseboards, ledges, and corners.
42. Vacuum carpet in guest room.
43. Spray room with deodorizer.
44. Update status of rooms cleaned on assignment sheet.
45. Return and restock cart at end of shift.
46. Empty vacuum bag and wipe vacuum clean.
47. Ensure security of any assigned guest room keys.
48. Report any damages or maintenance problems to the Supervisor.
49. Turn over any lost and found items from guest rooms to the Supervisor.
To be discussed at interview
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY