Repairs and replaces gaming devices installed in gaming locations. Provides excellent service to customers and agents. Monitor and advises on maintenance activities within the market. Complies with company and departmental rules and policies. Maintains and supports effective staff and customer relationships.
- Four (4) CXC or GCE Certificates at Ordinary Level, including English Language and Mathematics. Relevant experience will be considered in lieu of qualification requirements.
- Technical certificate from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a technical capacity.
- Certificate in Computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to identify major components of gaming machines.
- Ability to use basic hand tools.
- Basic understanding and ability to troubleshoot route systems
- Report writing skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- Sound verbal, written and listening communications.
- Must be the holder of a valid driver's License.
- Ensures the timely and efficient operation of Video Lottery Terminals ( VLTs) and related equipment.
- Repairs and/or replaces game components at locations as dispatched; cleans gaming equipment; advises supervisor of any location problems.
- Perform basic setup of game board parameters.
- Completes all necessary paperwork accurately, timely, and neatly.
- Serves as the company's representative in gaming locations; refers complaints to the supervisor or manager.
- Efficiently facilitates the resolution of machinery and equipment issues.
- Responds promptly to equipment maintenance problems encountered and reported by agents and CAGE venues.
- Ensure agents and venue staff are satisfied with the level of service provided.
- Provides appropriate feedback to technical queries.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered.
Please submit an application along with two references to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 2022
** Only applications selected for an interview will be acknowledged **
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY