Job LocationGUIANA HOLDING INC (Superbet)/ Berbice Spring Lands
Will be provided at the interview
Applicant must be living in Berbice and able to complete 2 months of training in Georgetown.
1. A minimum of five (5) subjects CXC Grades 1-3, including Mathematics and English
2. Certificates in PC repairs
3. At least one (1) year working experience as an IT Technician
4. Customer service oriented
5. Must be able to work a shift system
6. Can function in a dynamic team environment and can work with limited or no supervision
7. Must have a valid Driver's Licence (Required)
8. Age 22 - 30
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Remote Support
2. Complete PC setup (OS, Apps, etc)
3. Hardware repair (PC, printers, TV, etc)
4. Network installation and troubleshooting
5. Installations for company retail agents
6. Installation for all company technical equipment (PC equipment, etc)
7. Conducting site inspection of perspective agent inclusive of electrical and construction checks
8. Routine checks to agents and shops to care for and maintain company equipment
9. Technical project supervision (electrical, etc)
10. Various daily report preparation
11. Technical support to company locations
An attractive remuneration package is being offered inclusive of Incentive and Medical Insurance.
Interested candidates can send application and CV via email to:
email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
OR drop off at:
SUPERBET Lot W 1/2 & E Lot 19 North Road Bourda, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY