Job LocationProvidence, East Bank Demerara
As the Procurement Analyst you will support the Assistant Manager – Procurement in the determination of appropriate requisite inventory purchases. This will require your effective monitoring of inventory outflows, and, utilizing projections from Sales management as well as historical data on sales trends, recommend optimal inventory purchases to comply with the budgeted levels of inventory within the business. The objective is to ensure that the business is optimally, cost efficiently stocked to meet sales demand.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in electronic procurement and analytical software and in Microsoft Office suite with advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Management/Level 3 CIPS or a minimum of four years’ experience in an analytical role.
- Experience in inventory, sales analysis or logistics would be an asset.
- Reviewing and analyzing sales reports for assigned brands and evaluating inventory levels by product.
- Using data supplied by Sales management regarding product demand and projections to determine and recommend cost efficient purchasing levels to meet demand, giving consideration to lead times
- Analyzing inventory turns and their impact to improve future forecasting requirements.
- Providing guidance to department managers on maintaining optimal stock turn.
- Making recommendation on product pricing based on required markups and attained costs.
Kindly send applications along with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the Human Resources Department, Farfan and Mendes Ltd, Q1 Providence, E.B.D.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY