National Marketing Manager
Job LocationDiamond East Bank Demerara
Guyana Beverages Inc is seeking to recruit a National Marketing Manager who will play a pivotal role in our growth strategy.
Our unique culture at GBI is built on respect and humility and combined with our leading beverage brands (Fruta, Turbo, Chubby, Kool Kidz and Busta) make us the place to be to make a difference and have a tangible impact regardless of your role. We work together and treat each other as a family, with love, respect and dignity. There is no better place in the beverage industry to apply knowledge and skills in the West Indies than GBI and the SM Jaleel Group;
- High School Diploma
- A Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communication or Business Management..
- Microsoft Office suite proficient
- 3 - 5 years experience in Sales & Marketing.
- Must have own vehicle
Reporting to the General Manager, you will lead the brand marketing efforts designed to win new consumers, increase product consumption of current consumers and strengthen brand love. The Marketing Manager embodies our commitment to giving a local face to our global brands by developing beverage marketing plans informed by local consumer insights and performing outstanding execution.
- Be the eyes, ears, and voice of the consumer, applying your understanding of regional insights, demographics, and psychographics to influence marketing plans
- Manage communication of consumer motivations, behavior, and our results to the regional marketing team base in Trinidad & Tobago
- Ideation and execution of beverage initiatives and consumer activations at the national and community level
- Communication and delivery of Regional Brand Goals to the national community
- Develop local advertising plans and implement them, ensuring Global standards and best practices are met
- Work with the Trinidad Advertising team and Regional Social Media agencies and follow established processes to achieve impactful campaigns on time and on budget
Renumeration package is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualification.
Applicants can send resume to:
Guyana Beverages Inc.
The Human Resources Manager
Plot 4 A Area AA1 Plantation Great Diamond
East Bank Demerara.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY