Community Relations Officer
The Community Relations Officer/Specialist is responsible for ensuring that the company and its contractors provide the individuals, groups, communities and local government authorities with timely, consistent and accurate information regarding the company's project/ operations and conduct direct consultation with the local communities as a basis to identify concerns.
- University Degree in Social Sciences, Socioeconomics or Public Relations
- Strong interpersonal effectiveness, communications, writing, and editing skills
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar position
- Conduct public awareness campaign/general information sessions
- Ensure community development investments are aligned with company's strategy and approach
- Provide guidance on potential strategic mitigation measures for impacts on communities
- Prepare reports regarding community relations
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter along with their CV to: email@example.com.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY