Business Development Coordinator
Job Location267 New Market Street North cummingsburg, Georgetown, Guyana
We are seeking a matured, dynamic individual that has the ability to deliver results at a very high level as a Business Development Coordinator.
Accountancy Training Centre (ATC) is a leading provider of finance and management training and has been at the forefront of innovative and technology-based education delivery in Guyana for over 20 years.
This position requires the applicant to be a highly motivated self-starter that has excellent communications skills and the ability to efficiently coordinate activities for desired results.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in education, management, marketing, finance or related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience
- Must be proficient with MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the local education and training sector
We provide a very competitive remuneration package that will be discussed at the interview.
The core responsibilities of this position are:
- Coordinate the Institution’s varied training delivery portfolio to engender adaptability in dynamic environments
- Ensure all business opportunities are explored and capitalised on
- Actively seek and develop new business
- Assist with the development of marketing strategies
Will be discuss at the Interview
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send applications to email@example.com by 30 July, 2022.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY